Monday, June 22, 2020

Week 15 Update: Graduation Date Set!

Families,
Hope everyone is enjoying the weather. For our underclassman, YOU MADE IT! The year is officially over!!! I am really proud of the effort that you made over the last 3 months. For the vast majority of you that kept up with your schoolwork, you put yourself in a great position to graduate next year. For the very few that did not,well, we have some serious work to do in September. This will be the last update of the school year. I wish you and your families a relaxing summer break. Here is the last bit of news you need to know.

WE HAVE A DATE FOR GRADUATION!! We will celebrate our Seniors on Sunday Evening, August 2nd. PVMHS Graduation will be the night before. If you have not submitted a video, I will give you until THIS FRIDAY JUNE 26TH. I would encourage all of you to participate in both events. 

Underclassman: If you have anything that needs to be turned in, you can stop by Peabody High this Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday between 8-2. Let me know if you have any questions.

It was one of the craziest school years of my 15 year career. Hopefully we will be back in September to a somewhat normal school year. If things change, I will reach out. Until then, Enjoy the break.
Mr. B

No comments:

Post a Comment