Friday, June 12, 2020

Week 14 Update! Almost Done!!!!!!!!


Families,
Well, we are almost there!!! We are down to our last week of remote learning. I encourage all of my students to give it your best effort and complete as much as you can. We can make next year that much easier by completing the work now. For my Seniors, here is some news.
  • All Seniors except THALLYS SIMAO have picked up their cap and gown. I have reached out to Thallys and his family several times a day for the last 2 weeks. If anyone has contact with him, please tell him to email me ASAP! 
  • Senior Video: I need your video's this week. In last week's memo, I asked for a clip of you saying the pledge of allegiance.  Several people reached out inquiring if I was trying to make a political statement with this request. The answer to that is no, plain and simple. My intentions were to edit the students in the introduction of the video saying the pledge. I have seen this done in other video's and thought it would be a cool feature. With all that is going on in the world right now, I guess my timing was off. If you do not want to participate in this feature, I will leave it out. However, this is what I need: You ( in your cap & gown) saying a few words. It can be anything you want. Please keep it under 1 minute. I would recommend thanking your loved ones, and the Northshore Mall for their support. I need the video's BY FRIDAY! If you do not want to submit a video, just email me saying you are not interested. However, the more people that participate, the COOLER THIS VIDEO WILL BE! I have a lot of "special guests" that have submitted video's. Trust me, this is going to be really cool. Please submit something to me! 
  • I should have a date for graduation within the next week or 2. I will send it your way when I have it.
Reach out if you have any questions.
-Mr. B 

No comments:

Post a Comment