Monday, May 4, 2020

Week 8! Seniors in the Final Stretch!!!



Happy Monday. THE SUN FINALLY CAME OUT!!!! It has been great to finally get outside and get some vitamin D. I hope you are well and staying healthy. Here is some important info as we head into week 8 of online learning. 

Seniors last day of school is still May 22nd with Finals being conducted between May 25-29. I am required to post all grades by June 1st.  I will be making an announcement of what I am expecting for school work within the next few days.


Most students are engaging in their school work regularly. However, with the weather finally turning warm, I expect that students may want to get outside and enjoy some fresh air. I completely understand as I am typing this out in my backyard! School work is still required so please, parents, check in with your kids. Students, I am keeping track so make the time and put in the effort! 


As always, reach out if you have any questions. Please be safe and enjoy this nice weather.
Mr. B


No comments:

Post a Comment